Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lazy holiday shopping

DD and I went shopping yesterday. DS didn't go 'cos he's in a flagship camp.
We went to shops at Arab Street, Jln Sultan, South Bridge Road and in Chinatown. Strangely, while there were lots and lots of crystallized elements, the findings selection wasn't as great. I was looking for pendant trays and glass cabochons. Didn't find any cabs but found pendant trays / bezels at only 2 of the shops. Guess I'll have to get from online shops and have them shipped here.

DD saw the green/black/vermillion beads and had to have them. I asked her what she wanted to make with them and she didn't know. She's not that into bracelets as yet and the types of necklaces she wears aren't those with beads. I suggested a bag charm and that's why we included rhodium split rings and lobster hooks. Rhodium chain too, to hang the beads. I'll have to make some eye rings. It's been a while since and I hope the loops will be nice and round :-)

DD spotted this owl at the last shop we went to. There's a blue version of it but we liked the brown. The round thing below the owl is a bird cage. Three-dimensional but I only took the top view. There were half cage pendants, flat ones but this was the only one that was three-dimensional plus there was a bird inside. The antique bronze chain would be for the owl and cage. I just have to find a jump ring and lobster hook for it.

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...