Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Out of touch

It's been a long while since I've done any beading. I was so into beads few years back that I went for a short course but the instructors, patient as they may be, got a bit ... when I was practicing and practicing trying to get that perfect round. That course was a complete the item course rather than fixed time session so it took rather long. Alas, I'm not able to replicate that nice looping. At least, not till I have more practice.
I don't know what this will be, perhaps a bracelet? The colours are very pretty but the workmanship needs vast improvement. I ran out of jump rings and made my own with inconsistent results. I'll use the rest of this pack of beads to practise till I get the loops just right. 
Peyote beading with inconsistent beads. While this method of beading is very simple from the third row on, it's a bit tricky when the beads are of odd sizes. I'm not buying any beads to practise this. I think I'll just use the perler ones :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...