Friday, June 29, 2012

Similarities

Made these 2 bracelets out of the remaining rhodium jump rings. I think I have about 10 of the smaller gauge ones left. So, out of one 40g pack of 9mm rhodium rings I managed to make the cross pendant and these 2 bracelets.
DD's has more flowers. 5 flower charms linked by single jump rings. Flower toggle.
Mine is a 1 by 1 with some 3 ring accents. Flower toggle.

I took less than half an hour to piece DD's together. It took me a while to find opposite petals that were large enough for the jump rings. Sore fingers didn't help much either, these jump rings are hard :-(
I took more than an hour for mine. I started out with a simple one-one chain and decided that it was too plain and since I had some more jump rings, I changed it to a one-two. I still had more rings so DD suggested two-two. After fixing it all up, it looked too chunky for me and I started changing it to 3-ring Mobius flowers with single connectors. Three flowers into the bracelet, I decided that I didn't like it 'cos the flower was too chunky and that's when I switched to the current pattern.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...