Saturday, May 26, 2012

Never too late for blessings

Mum passed me one of her Chinese New Year cards to make into a box when she saw the boxes I made using 'Condo cards' that I get in the mail. The boxes I made in the past had a separate cover and bottom 'cos I used 2 cards. Since this is a greeting card, 'both' are joined so I decided to do a flip cover. Yes, I do waste a bit at the end of the cover but I still like the result. Hope Mum likes it too :-)

BTW, it's also possible to make such boxes with a single condo card. I made one the other day but didn't take a pic. To maximise as in have as little wastage of the card as possible, score both short ends first then estimate the middle portion rather than just fold the card in half. The cover's always shorter. Email me if you need further clarity.

Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...