Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More aluminium

I bought a bracelet kit meant for making three Byzantine bracelets, in blue, pink and green. DD's making the green and I've completed the blue and the pink. With the 'leftover rings' I made matching earrings and another barrel weave bracelet, below.
I also made some coloured Mobius flowers and added a jump ring to attach as a charm later.
My fingers hurt 'cos with 14 gauge aluminium, I need more effort than the 20 gauge copper I've been using. It's much lighter, of course. And with the large OD, the rings are easier to handle and move into position during weaving. I'm just waiting for DD to finish her bracelet and earrings so I can get the balance from her and maybe make more Mobius flowers to make a charm bracelet?

Have a blessed day!
 I thought it might rain, what with the dark clouds but it's ok. Dark clouds don't always mean rain.

2 comments:

  1. Aluminum is used at each and every place. Aluminum wires are also use to make a jewelry. This jewelry looking so beautiful.

    Coiled Cables

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-)
    I'm waiting for more aluminium to arrive in the mail...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...