Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Jump ring fatigue

My right hand hurts from gripping the chain nose pliers too tightly. I've switched to using the Beadsmith jump ring 'ring' so at least my left hand is recovering. :-) I'm still having lots of fun with chain maille.
These are 3 bracelets. Only the green one is done. The label on the wire was torn off but I suspect it's aluminum 'cos it's so light, compared to the Artistic Wire brass and gunmetal above. Two are similar in design with the 3-ring Mobius flowers, double connectors and heart lobster clasps. The middle one is a part Byzantine and part metal focal charms. While it looks like there's a big gap between the rings, it wasn't easy attaching the metal charms 'cos of the larger ring size. I like the result though. Now I'm deciding between buying a toggle or making a clasp out of the same brass wire. But for now, I rest.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...