Saturday, June 9, 2012

More updates

First 2 of 4 coptic-bound hardcover books. White unlined pages with pink or patterned papers for each signature. All 4 are pink and unique :-)
 
DD wanted more clips and I got a bit carried away at the shops. Somehow, hair clips at craft shops cost less than hair clips at accessories shop. These are in gunmetal, DD's current favourite colour for accessories.

So I made some bookmarks with the organza ribbons using antique brass and gunmetal ribbon crimps and charms. I like the shells most. These are really simple to make. A tad tricky to roll the end and crimp it but otherwise, just attach a charms using an O-ring.

I like simple shiny shapes. Kind of regret only getting 2 each. Hope there'll be more at the shop when I next go there. Attached a flower to the light blue double wrap braided bracelet posted previously. Used one square for a bracelet similar in design to the ones I've made before. Last 2 are for an interchangeable necklace. I like the blue + silver combo.

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...