Saturday, June 9, 2012

More beads

I managed to buy the last 2 packets of blue and green beads. I like the colours and the almost transparent nature. Two holes through each bead made it really easy to thread it all through. Now I just have to add matching toggles.
Experiments with peyote and weaving with Miyuki cube beads. Peyote's fast to bead with cube beads 'cos they stay in place. Usually the first 3 rows are a bit difficult to get in place but it was a cinch with cube beads. Weaving wasn't easy at the start. The cube beads have a relatively large hole but because I wasn't using a proper bead loom, the weft wasn't taut enough and there were many times when I missed threading the beading string on top and below each row. Got better with practice though :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...