Thursday, July 7, 2011

This is me!

I've decided to call these the This is me! notebooks. Each This is me! notebook has a cardstock cover that I bought in bulk at a sale and that's why there are limited colours. and that's why I can offer them at a very special price :-) Inside pages are from sustainable forests and everything's sewn together with saddle stitch using colour-coordinated thread so that the book can open flat.
The cover has been deliberately left blank so that you can decorate it anyway you like. Stick a picture cut out from a magazine, a photo, scrapbook it or just use a felt tip pen to doodle till you're happy with the result. The flap at the back can either be used as a page marker or be slit off. I prefer to stick double-side tape so that it becomes a pocket but since the book will be yours, it'll be up to you to show your This is me! profile :-)
Have a blessed day!
ps: DD says I should sell my readymade items 'cos they're accumulating. These are the items that I make on the sidelines in between orders or whenever my hand itches to sew or bind. Stay tuned :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...