Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seeing the light of day

I put this pic up earlier on facebook asking if anyone recognised it. It's a pic of 4 panels meant for fully-lined pockets for 2 A4 totes. I used to make pockets unlined, as in fold down the top and sew it neat but I've come to prefer fully-lined pockets. The finish is much nicer and I think they are sturdier than their unlined cousins. Time to bring them out into the open than leave them inside?
Anyway, on to the A4 totes:
Two A4 portrait totes. Fully lined and interfaced with those panels above sewn as pockets. I didn't count how many there were, at least 8 big and small ones? Long cotton webbing for carrying over the shoulder. Made from Japanese cotton/linen blend and Korean cotton. Lining is calico.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...