Friday, July 8, 2011

Obi sashes

Back to the bookbinding bug again :-)
I've been on a spree and made a number of This is me! notebooks. These are really fun to make that you should try them at home too. Make them for friends or family or for giving away. Best of all, make it for yourself, pop it into your bag and journal on the go.
Propped up using DS' bookends and not arranged by colour. Those with obi sashes (or at least that's what it reminds me of) will be going out the door soon :-)
Can you see that in the bottom right pic there are empty shells waiting to be filled? Or that there are some with colour pages rather than white?
I've started using the linen thread that I have . It's super sturdy and anything book bound with it will stay bound for a long long time. It's so strong and thick that it's hard to pull thru the small holes I make :-( Compared to flipping the reversible tote proper way out, this is easier though.
Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...