Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Should I?

Was contemplating taking pre-orders for certain ocassions like Teacher's Day and Christmas. That way I can pace myself out and not rush for orders as the dates draw near. I'm wondering whether this one is for Teacher's Day. I didn't ask. She must know that I take sooooo long to fulfil orders that she requested them earlier. Well, even if it's not and it's for jiemei, I understand that too :-)
These reversible totes must be made from medium or heavier weight fabrics to be able to hold it's structure and not flop here and there. Some can stand on their own if you prop it in a certain way. However, it gets really tough flipping right side out when the fabrics are thicker :-( Tiring.
Made these from Japanese and Korean imported cotton, linen and cotton/linen blends.
Which one do you like?
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...