Saturday, July 16, 2011

More promises

Remember these?
These are the last 2 from the fundraising for Japan Earthquake that happened on 11 March 2011. It's been a while, I know. I wonder how Japan is doing after 4 months?
The thing about these verses that I applique onto pouches or covers were printed overseas. What I did was collate the verses I wanted, choose the font, arrange the layout onto a jpg file and they would repeatedly print this on the fabric of my choice. The ones here were reinforced with iron-on interfacing. If I do get repeat prints, I'd probably choose a thicker material than quilting cotton. That said, since these are printed, they will withstand washing. It's not an iron-on so you can't scrape off the ink. I'm thinking, it's just like another polka dot :-)
Be blessed by these verses!
Have a happy weekend.
ps: as with any of my items that have the interfacing for added puffiness, please iron on low heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...