Monday, July 11, 2011

On a roll

DD and I have been busy over the past week making these. We split the 'work' and she likes the sewing part the most while I like sticking the Handmade sticker the most. LOL! We both enjoy attaching the bands which give the books a bit of colour before the new owner decorates them. These are dual purpose bands in that you slide them off, punch a hole and attach yarn and voila! You get a bookmark for your book.
Suggestions what you could do with your book
  • draw on the cover - this is acid-free cardstock so I suppose it can take all sorts of ink and won't bleed through.
  • stick a pic / photo - I used to cut out nice pics from old magazines before discarding them. DD even passed me the paper lining the Lock & Lock container 'cos it has a very nice pic of capsicums. Stick a photo if you can find any nice pics.
  • collage it scrapbook style
I've started selling these but most have not been bought (yet!). Well, they almost were but that's another story for another time. LOL! *wink*
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...