Thursday, July 28, 2011

Adding walnuts

Have you baked before? I've baked using premixes as well as measuring ingredients from scratch. Premixes are very convenient since the other stuff that you need to add are readily available as compared to, eg. blueberries. Water, oil and eggs for brownies. I like to add walnuts for a crunchy brownie but both DS and DD don't like. Can you imagine a tray of brownies, baked with one half having walnuts and the other without?
Made this book for myself to record the recipes of dishes I've cooked. Meant for DS and DD. While they can cook a meal if the raw stuff is prepared for them, they improvise when unsupervised. LOL!
My sis called me a karang guni when I started collecting boxes. I snagged this box from my niece one evening when she started baking brownies. See the food stain at the top right hand corner? LOL!
900gsm greyboard reinforced Fudge Brownies box. 9 signatures with variant number of folios giving lots and lots of pages. Bound using longstitch so I can keep the side of the brownie box intact.
What are you recording for your kids?
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...