Saturday, July 2, 2011

Everybody look to your left, everybody look to your right

I have dual updates, here on the blog and on facebook. They are different types of updates as in I type more text here while there are more pics on facebook. Recently, Blogger's been giving me some problems in that I can't update so the facebook entry is more updated that Blogger though I try to be consistent.
Anyway, two pics of handbound notebooks again.
This is my first handbound hardcover journal. Many places for improvement but I'm happy with the overall result. Made from 900g grey board which I cut to size and covered with patterned paper. Added lime green fly leaves for a brighter look. 5 signatures of 10 folios for a total of 200 pages cut out from 132 column printer paper. This stack of paper I 'rescued' from a pile that was doomed to be burnt. Left the perforated edges as a reminder to go green and reduce, reuse, recycle.
More updates on sewing next week! Have a blessed weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...