Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something different, for a change

I took a break from making bags and purses and made these instead. Lots of fun too :-)
This is an organiser, for lack of a better word to describe it. Hung on a normal wire hanger with lots of pockets in many sizes. For keeping those smaller items within reach when drawers are too deep. I made all the pockets flat but I think if I make another one I'll have pockets with a gusset.

Scrunchies. Made the first one from 2 pieces of fabric that were too cool to put in the recycling bag. Made the second one 'cos my fingers were itching with nothing to do while watching TV. No particular pattern there, just 1dc and 1ch throughout to cover the elastic so there'll be ruffles.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...