Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want a surprise

That was what DD told me when I asked her what she wanted for lunch. She needs to stay back in school today so I'll be bringing lunch to her. Thing is, she forgot to bring her lunchbag back yesterday...hmm. It's supposedly under her table in class. I like that one lots, the green crocheted one that has a round base and integrated handles. I'll take a pic someday if it's still around.

And so, the surprise. I cooked something that I've done before, baked pasta, but the surprise is this.
While I have lots of other bags that I can use as a lunch bag I decided to make a throwaway one so that DD won't have to bring back anything after eating. I made it from the Fairprice Chinese New Year catalogue and a staple. I didn't use any tape or glue 'cos I wanted something quick and simple. LOL!
 This is the baked pasta. Do you want the recipe? I cut out part of a page for the cover.
While we're looking at food, thought I'd share this with you too. The tapioco flour cubes are so pretty in the green bean soup.

Have a blessed day and a yummilicious lunch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...