Thursday, January 26, 2012

My treat

Made this for myself last night. On a whim again :-) I wanted something small with a wrist strap, for keeping the cash at the KKH bazaar. I'm not a waistpouch person though I might consider a cross-body sling bag the next round. This one has a pocket for Daffy and cards and a zippered compartment for the cash. A flap keeps everything from falling out. I didn't use batting, only light interfacing but it's quite sturdy and can stand on its own. I riveted the strap again. I'm thinking of riveting straps from now. I like that it's a simple design, functional and easy to apply.

Thank you all who dropped by the Little Statement stall at the KKH bazaar today. We had a wonderful time :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...