Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year!
This is a simple pouch with a squared off corner base. I've made such in the past but decided to try a new method of sewing to see if the finish can be improved, and I'm happy to say, this looks better than the past ones. I like it that it's less cumbersome to sew, even for the top-stitching which you can't quite see but it's there on the lining. Estimation of size is easier though I made this on the fly with no intention of putting anything inside.  One side is also less bulky. DD has claimed this after putting resin snaps on. Fabrics were chosen for the Chinese New Year mood :-)

May you be blessed with new insights and opportunities to try something new. May you also be blessed with an abundance of quality family time, happening fellowship and amazing discoveries. Good health and lots of laughter always.

Have a blessed day!
ps: I seek your patience 'cos I'll be taking a break for a few days. Your orders will be coming along very soon. I'll also be at KKH next Thursday. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...