Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cushioned comfort


DD asked me if Kingston is a good brand. I have no idea. I've kind of lost touch with staying in the know for  technology. My knowledge of Kingston is that it has RAM as well and that it's been around for a while. As long as it works as it should, no?
Anyway, made this portable HDD pouch on a whim. I basically took the HDD and some scrap fabric and winged it from there. Estimation was done by placing the HDD on the fabric and cutting a rough margin. Ditto that for the flap (which I didn't know if it would reach the pocket) and ditto that for the pocket which was made from the remainder of the scrap fabric. I had lots of microfibre too but in ivory. I like how the colours come together, by the way :-) I riveted the wrist strap for a more 'finished' look.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...