Thursday, February 28, 2013

More and more books

 More paper-folding. Hopefully the stacks of paper I still have at home grow smaller. The top 2 book-blocks-to-be are in various shades of blue and peach. The white ones I might just cover with coordinated patterned paper, like the bottom two. You can't see it clearly but the fabric right at the bottom is actually a drawstring bag. The book materials are inside but I don't have the string to bind them :-( 
These are just two bundles of 4 saddle-stitch books. I'm packaging them in bundles for the next sale. It's a preview of sorts 'cos I can't decide what to use to bundle them with - twine or ribbon? Or perhaps, depending on the print? 
I'll need to clear (read: sell all) of these books. I found some just now that I made a year ago. Colours are still good 'cos all the papers are acid free. I have a couple hundred more to go just for plain ones but lesser for patterned cardstock :-)

Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...