Monday, February 18, 2013

May the force be with you

During the free Spoonflower fat quarter promotion last year, DS chose this print. He likes the kiddy Star Wars print. It's not an allover print, just a strip across the bottom. There are 8 8" squares with different characters of the movie. I've not figured out yet what to make out of them, maybe a cushion cover?
This is a dual zip pencil case. I managed to find 2 star zipper pulls. Zip was from Daiso, the 1m long one. The star zipper pulls too, but they were on another colour zip. Since the Star Wars print is rather narrow, it'd be a rather 'narrow' pencil case but I decided to 'bump' it up and add the denim. 'Tis a bit more rugged, no? DS chose the lining, a Japanese cotton geometric print in beige and brown. He also asked for a D-ring though I don't know what he's going to put there.
This pic is not the latest.
I studded DS' name with 3cm studs. That's a lot of tiny claws for me to fold in but DS likes the effect.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...