Saturday, February 16, 2013

When you wish upon a star

I've had this Japanese Disney print for a while, intending to make it into a new clutch for DD. Problem was, it's cotton/linen and I didn't want to use interfacing to stiffen it. DD suggested using the thick canvas I have. One whole bale of it (read, expensive shipping). It's a nice ivory colour with flecks of black and brown. Adds to its character, I think.

DD requested for a pocket and I thought I'd add a zippered one for a change. I didn't put the pocket behind 'cos this clutch is meant for putting papers and I didn't want the papers to be warped with the contents of the pocket so the pocket is on top of the stack, under the flap.

There's Alice in Wonderland, Dumbo, Thinkbell and Bambi and Thumper.
Nice!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...