Friday, February 1, 2013

Playing catch up

Haven't been updating this blog in a while. Had some posts on Facebook though :-)
Made these from the Prima Deli's box. Think it was DD's PC13 from there. I like this cake box 'cos the cardboard's rather thick and laminated on one side. I'm running out of antique bronze O-wires. Will have to use baby blue and pink soon.

iPad sleeve. First one ever. I find it funny 'cos one of the reasons for starting this blogshop was to earn enough to buy an iPad. After a while, we didn't track the revenue/expenses. The desire for an iPad waned. T'was only when DD needed one for school that we finally bought one. LOL! 

These are the Chan Luu-inspired leather wrapped bracelets that are the rage now. Simple to make but so tedious 'cos I used slippery beading string to wrap. You can't see from this pic but I used a 2-hole flower button as the catch. Notice the beads? The larger ones cost less than half those on the right. Don't know why, not familiar with these type of beads.

Zipper pencil cases. Simple in design but lots of manual work to ensure alignment.

CNY mandarin orange carrier.

Fuchsia crochet tote with leather handles. 100% cotton yarn

Blue/green crochet tote with leather handles. Cotton/linen blend yarn.

Grabbed this floral fat quarter when I saw it. Pic doesn't do justice to it's colours (I don't know how to fix it to show the true colours). Paired it with pink gingham. Both are cotton/linen blend so I had a hard time flipping the tote right side out. This is a different size from the other reversible totes 'cos I only had 1 fat quarter. The others are slightly wider than half a fat quarter.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...