Sunday, March 3, 2013

Don't think there'll be another of this

This is something strange, no? I took 2 green book rings, 2 anodized aluminium jump rings and a barrel weave chain and made this. Wanted to see what it would look like. DD says it's nice, DS says 'no' but DS says 'no' to so many of my stuff anyway. I find it odd. I think I'd rather have just the book rings. :-)

On another note, I tied to bundles of notebooks with twine and ribbon. Can't decide which looks nicer. I think it depends on the print though twine is more versatile. This is in preparation for the 'Cutting Corners Sale'. Rather corny, no? 'Cause I cut/rounded the corners of the notebooks.
I have lots of cardstock left and papers as well. I just don't have the time and focus to finish them at the rate I want to. I've been adding more holes to the saddle-stitch. I think it's a different look from the usual 5 holes. I'll have more pics soon. 

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...