Monday, January 24, 2011

Paint the town red

Do you know how many shades of red there are? If you like it fire engine red, perhaps this is the one for you?
Made this though no one requested in particular, but in response to the comments in the facebook entry for the first CNY mandarin orange carrier. Almost the same design in that there is a drawstring closure with 2 pockets for angpows. Lining is same print but in peanut colour. Lots of peanuts during CNY, no? LOL! Difference other than print is that the drawstring is not cotton cord but made of same fabric as exterior. I don't know about size 'cos I don't have a template but I think this will fit 6 mandarins?
This is going at a special rate of S$15 (including local shipping). SOLD!
If you'd like this one, leave a comment at the shoutbox on the left or a comment on facebook. I'll check at noon tomorrow and if there's only 1 person interested in this, I'll sell it to you :-) If there are more, I'll do the random.org to help me select who to sell to.
ps: DD prefers this one.
pps: forgot to add that if no one wants this, it'll be what we're using this CNY... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...