Friday, January 14, 2011

In humble gratitude

I want to thank God that I'm going to reach my 100th order very soon. Indeed you are Jehovah Jireh.

I want to thank my supporters, whether you've bought something from me or helped to spread the word. May you be blessed with fruitfulness in all your endeavours and the joy of the Lord be with you always.

I want to thank my friends for your encouragement without which I would not even have started this blogshop. May you always be surrounded by people who edify you and yet lovingly share truth with you.

I want to thank my family for putting up with having fabric all over the home and for the many suggestions and very frank feedback.

Yes, this has been a really amazing journey and ALL glory to the One who makes all things possible!

ps: I would like to celebrate this milestone with you but I don't know how. I'm overwhelmed by God's goodness in my life right now. Please leave a shout in the shoutbox or email me at bunnybag@ymail.com on what else you'd like to see in this blogshop, be it giveaways, sales etc. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...