Friday, January 14, 2011

Going green

What's your part in going green? I'm thankful that the recycling company in our neighbourbood is so diligent in the fortnightly pickups, even on public holidays. In goes the plastic bottles and milk powder tins and boxes and plastic wrapping and almost anything that isn't perishable.
How about this for your effort in reducing, reusing and recycling?
Lunch box carrier that will the use of eliminate plastic bags, definitely reusable and can be recycled to put other stuff besides the lunch box. Oh, and it's made of easy-care cotton too!
Have a blessed day!
ps: tupperware not included hor :-)

1 comment:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    ทำจมูก

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...