Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rainy days

It's been raining the whole afternoon but it has stopped now and the sun's out.
What do you do on a rainy Sunday afternoon?
Made this 7-strand braided bracelet. Actually, I like the toggle. It's super shiny and I like the clean simple lines. It's rather heavy, definitely not aluminium. I initially braided 4 strands of suede but it was too big for the toggle's hole. I switched to 4 strands of Chinese knotting string and it was too small. I tried 7 strands and it's just nice :-)
I have a bunch of these snappy clips and decided to try the fabric button on them. I think I like these better than the paper clips. Hmm, I've not taken a pic of those, it seems. Soon?

Have a blessed day.
ps: I wonder if there'll be a rainbow later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...