Sunday, November 11, 2012

Braids

Three and six braided suede bracelets. I've yet to attach the lobster hooks and jump rings. There are some other colours that I've yet to make, pinks and purples etc. Two yards are needed for the 6-braided else 3-braided but double-wrap ones. I think I only have 5 2-yard suede strips. There's also the issue of the ribbon ends. I suppose I can sew suede ends so that I can fix a snap onto them but, not now. Not yet, at least? A shipment of delicious fabric arrived yesterday. We were almost home from the iLove Singapore Walk (were you there?) when I saw the Speedpost van. My first thought was, why is it here on a Saturday? My second thought was, what if it's my shipment? We ran to catch the delivery man and lo and behold! It was for us.
Talk about just in time :-)

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...