Saturday, November 24, 2012

Point of view

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions despite hearing or reading or even seeing the same things. One man's meat is another man's poison?
I'm musing 'cos there'll be some changes coming. It's not confirmed yet though, but it'll affect BunnyBags. I'm also considering narrowing the range of items I craft for sale and also how they'll be sold.
It's been more than 2 years since I started this. Since then I've lost count of what I've made and sold. I've also forgotten to take pics of them too. I hope many of these items are still in use today. I know DS and DD's items are, many of which are more than 2 years old 'cos I started out making stuff for them.
Random musings aside, I'm still crafting :-)
These are the before and after views of single-wrap 4-strand braided suede bracelets.  
And this is an amazing crystal dust plug. Swarovski elements, the shop said. The shine or bling factor is very high and I don't know how to take a decent pic to show the many faceted capture of light. It's clear when lying on its side but look at it top-down and a burst of colour shoots forth. DD and I were playing with this at the shop. I'll make hers soon :-)

Have a blessed day!

Afternote: made DD's with her choice of size of the Swarovski element which is the largest one I bought. Even the lady at the shop commented that it's a bit big for a dust plug, LOL! I won't take a pic. It's just like this one, but a bit bigger. She chose the multi-coloured one, not the clear one. Bling bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...