Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DEAR season

I like this time of the year, it's DEAR season :-)
Drop Everything And Read is on (has been on) till 31 Jan 2013 and you can borrow twice the usual number of books.
I used to lug DS' and DD's books till I told them that if they want to read, they'll have to carry their own books. Grin! Thing is, it's cold and wet weather here so I'll bring a jacket and brolly when I go out and with the extra books, I need a large enough bag to hold everything. Actually, this is my excuse. I've made many bags but I wanted one for myself and when I saw this cotton-linen blend in a retro print, I made one :-)

Have a blessed day!
ps: Library's closed today 'cos it's a public holiday but it'll be open tomorrow :-)
pps: If you have a Passion Card, please go activate your free premium membership. More books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...