Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not exactly the first one

It's kind of strange, actually, when I just realised that this is probably only the second wallet I've made. Odd. You'd have thought after more than two years of this blog and making all sorts of stuff that I'd have made some wallets? I can only recall one other at the moment, the red leaf linen one.
Oh well.
I think I'll make more of these. Rather challenging and lots of room for improvement though I like this one lots. It has 6 card slots on one side and a zippered compartment in the middle. One large slot on each side of the zipper and everything kept neat and tidy with this metal clasp. I don't know what sort of clasp this is. Pretty and functional.

Have a blessed evening!

ps: don't mind the shine. I can't seem to take nice pics at night but after struggling with this for so long and finally completing it, in between Spiral Knights sessions, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...