Monday, October 22, 2012

What happened to your magnets?

LOL! This was what a friend asked when I told her I'm making scrunchies now.
DD and I were at West Mall when we saw kiddie scrunchies going at S$3.90/pair and I commented that I could match that price and use better fabrics.
My first try was a failure. It didn't make it to the blog.
My subsequent ones were a struggle. This is because I want to have nice clean seams and so wriggling a piece of narrow fabric around and twisting it to the right position wasn't easy. :-(
Till I found an easy way out. Sigh, it's so simple. Well, I could have used the bodkin.
Anway, these became easy to make. I made them while watching X-men Last Stand. It's the nth time I'm watching so I could miss some parts to go sew and return to flip the scrunchies etc.
DD likes the mini ones. Which type do you prefer?

Have a blessed day!

ps: To answer the initial question, well, magnets are still around. I just don't take pics of everything I make. I'm also waiting for organza bags to arrive so I can pack them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...