Friday, October 26, 2012

Letting go

Just posted these 2 on Facebook. I was hoarding cherishing them for a while 'cos of the colours of the elastic band. I like the colour combinations. These are the medium thickness ones. I have the thinner version too, the one I used in an earlier post with the 18mm buttons.

So, if you like these, please hop over to Facebook and leave a comment.
Comes with 24 fabric circles with your preference of colours and prints, if available.

Have a blessed evening

ps: DS asked me why I don't up the price of the Daiso products and I only charge for the fabric circles. He said, Daiso is like my supplier and as a reseller I can up the price before selling it to you. True but for now, I'll just stick to Daiso price. I'm not going into selling supplies. Not for now, at least, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...