Friday, October 5, 2012

Sneak: customizable pendants

These glass domes and bronze bezels arrived while I was peeling the potatoes for lunch. DD took over preparing lunch and I had some fun cutting out circles from an old magazine, flyer and stuff. They're just over an inch wide so I think they won't be too big for a shepherd's hook bookmark or even a bag charm. Easiest way, of course, would be on a long chain.
DD's favourite is the one with the green heart. That's The Glimpse by Claire Merle. I think I like the chinese title most though John Maxwell's 360 Leader is very striking too.
Maybe I'll go find some really old photos of DS and DD and cut them out for my own bag charm pendants :-)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...