Friday, October 19, 2012

Huggable for a Rilakkuma fan

This is one very huggable bolster and case for a Rilakkuma fan. I had to jump queue to make this 'cos the fan's birthday is this Sunday. Sorry! To those whose orders are still pending. I'll be able to craft more next week when DD goes back to school after a 2 week break.

Refill pack for someone who already has the cover button mould and pusher. This is a mix of normal buttons and 'flat' backs. I removed 12 shanks out of the 21 buttons so that the magnets can be stuck behind. E6000 is not included but these magnets come with a sticky patch that can be used instead. I prefer E6000 'cos the bond's much stronger but for a normal magnet, the sticky patch should be ok. 

This is a starter kit for fabric cover elastic hair ties. Another Rilakkuma fan (not the same one as the bolster owner though). 

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I have no word to express myself, Really great post. This is very nice one and gives useful information of this Rilakkuma, I just ordered Rilakkuma toys from at PIJ. Its awesome. http://bit.ly/rilakkumaholloween2012

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...