Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quick update

So the PSLE's over and we're in spring-cleaning mode. I managed to squeeze out some items though.
Antique bronze shepherd's hook bookmarks with full Persian chainmaille weave and charms. The squirrel and dolphin were a gift from a supplier so I only have 1 each. The Sue Bonnets and bunnies I bought from South Bridge road.

We finally bought E6000, the industrial strength glue for sticking the ring bases to the fabric-covered buttons. I like the filigree ones though DS said it looks too fat for the ring. I think it's so pretty that it can be worn on its own. :-) DD has claimed the butterfly, by the way, LOL!
More stuff coming, after the spring-cleaning. That's for sure. The postlady's been here quite often with packages for us that we'll be making into some pretty items in time for Christmas.
Watch this space.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...