Sunday, September 9, 2012

Zippity doo dah

I didn't realise that YKK has so many shades of green. There's at least one more in neon but I didn't want to add that. There're also at least 10 shades of blue. I might just post the pic if I get around to making a similar pouch to this but in blue.
This is DD's. She requested for the zips to be vertical rather than horizontal, or rather perpendicular to the usual way I've been using a zip. She also requested for all the zipper pulls to be on one side and this is actually much easier to sew than having the zips alternating head to tail. Her other request was to have them sewn together in a zigzag manner so that there won't be the puffiness for each zip.
Strangely, she hasn't decided what to put inside this yet. It's the right size for a pencil case but she's still holding on to her bee so I don't know what this will be for.
Sadly, I don't know how to take a proper pic so it represents the actual colour. Some of these zips look blue but they're really all green. Warm and cool shades of green.
What's your favourite colour?

Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...