Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dizzying stripes

Two denim totes for DD and me. DS doesn't like stripes.
These are large enough to put A4 files in and with the many pockets (2 large ones in front, 2 large ones back, panel inside), we can carry many stuff around. DD prefer to carry hers without the detachable strap. I prefer mine attached 'cos sometimes I use the over the shoulder straps, sometimes I use the longer one.
I think I'll make more of these if I can find the right thick fabric - canvas or denim. I wonder if oxford will work as well?
Some other design considerations:
flap covers for the outside pockets with the snaps on the flaps
swivel hook on the inside to snap on key rings
zipper pocket
shorter handles for handcarry
zipper closure for main body

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...