Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Jelly roll series

I decided to concentrate on this range of cottons. After making these, I still have 1 more jelly roll that I forgot about, LOL! These were made with half the width of a jelly roll strip, actually. Narrower than a honey bun strip. Fun to sew, nevertheless. I still have a list of some other items to make but I thought I'd just post this update first.
More details on Facebook!










ps: A jelly roll is made up of strips of fabric 2.5" wide x width of fabric.
pps: I like the drawstring bag the most. It's not interfaced (padded) yet it's not too floppy since the strip of fabric basically doubled up behind so effectively, there are 3 layers of fabric.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...