Friday, September 7, 2012

Not my yarn

I was up and about most of this week so I couldn't sit at the sewing table so the next best thing was something portable that I could bring everywhere with me. DS gave me a face when I asked him if he thought I could finish it by the time Total Recall ended. He asked me what if I dropped a stitch in the dark? Anyway, I was just pulling his leg. I prefer popcorn and action. Knitting's probably for TV dramas that I can pause on demand. LOL! 
Not for sale 'cos yarn's not mine. 
Owner didn't have any inkling what she wanted, as long as it could be used to make something. I suggested a scarf and used my favourite pattern of garter knit on the bias.
Tis a bit odd that I was destashing my yarn a while back and here I am with more yarn. I still have some of mine that I intend to make into something in time. I should be concentrating on clearing mine, no? *grin*
Anyway, hope she likes it!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...