Thursday, September 27, 2012

Canvas laminates

These are the Cath Kidston lookalike material that I have on hand. All are 20cm x 20cm. The larger sized ones will arrive next month and I'm already dreaming of clutches made out of those. DD has also requested for a wallet but I'm out of some items to make the wallet and they'll only arrive next month. October's going to be a fun month of receiving parcels :-)
Anway, I have some of these in duplicates, if you want something larger or two of the same. 
Also, I can't make any straps using these but I might be making some out of PU leather (not sure if it'll be strong enough) else out of cow leather (this should be ok) that I think will go well with these.... next month too. 
Oh, I won't be updating this so please just let me know your top 3 preferences and I'll check availability.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...