Saturday, August 18, 2012

Splashproof

It was supposed to be a quick trip to Chinatown to restock my batting supply. I thought I had enough but there are just so many types of batting, in terms of material, thickness and whether there's adhesive. Since I was there, I detoured to another shop and caught sight of this laminated material rolled up and stuck in a box in the corner and I bought two rolls :-)
Made two pencil cases. The salesgirl at the shop thought I'd be making a tote. She suggested I reinforce the seams with binding. I was thinking smaller items actually. Maybe later, if there's enough for a tote.
Blue zip's flat and lined with cotton. Magenta zip has triangle sides and a base so it can stand. I added a large jump ring and charm 'cos the zipper pull seems too tiny. Maybe I'll do that for the blue zip too.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...