Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bears vs bunnies

The bears don't come with the pouch. They're not needed to prop it up either 'cos I've put stabilizer on the cotton-linen exterior so that the boxy pouch can stand on its own. There're actually 3 bears, small, medium and large. I've yet to name them. I can't remember where they came from, only that one of them was redeemed from West Mall during some festive season with a coupon without a purchase. Cool! Well, we do shop there often though I don't think we bought anything that day. LOL!
But I digress. This boxy zipper pouch has cotton-linen blend fabric on the outside and green/white polka dot fabric as lining.
Just a thought, maybe I should use bunnies rather than bears...this being BunnyBags.blogspot.com. *grin*
OK, bears for now, till I find cute bunnies willing to pose for me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...