Friday, August 24, 2012

Flurry....

Made two pairs of baby shoes from patterns available on the internet. I've lost the links but I'll add them to this post when I find them again. I like the Mary Janes above and I think I'll add ribbons next time so that they can be reversible too, like the ones below.
This is another of the twin body but the middle pocket has a zip this time. Bright red cover flap was quilted and attached with metal spring snaps.
Of the 4 items in this post, this took the longest time. I think I've made something like this before but I can't remember. It took a longer time 'cos of the quilting and the hand-sewing. I made the bias strip for binding myself so that took up some time too. I think this is the last Teacher's Day pressie but I'm not sure.


Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...