Friday, August 17, 2012

Sewing on a rainy day

T'was raining for about an hour this morning. I thought the dark clouds was due to the haze till it got darker and windier and it poured!
Made this quilted clutch/sling bag using two of the fat quarters I bought at Spotlight a couple of months ago. Didn't have this in mind when I bought the fabrics (few more that I've yet to get started on) but I think it turned out OK. Now I'll just have to wait for feedback from its owner.
Quilted body and flap with the new closure that I like so much. Panel of pockets inside with 2 pockets and 2 pen slips. Zippered pocket inside against the back with a heart zipper pull.

Have a blessed day!

Afternote: If you're wondering why there's no strap, that's 'cos it's sharing a strap with the earlier clutch/sling bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...