Thursday, July 26, 2012

New metal

The gauge of these stainless steel rings are higher so I could attempt a full Persian weave. And a 7-ring Mobius flower too. I didn't bother with aspect ratios again and just started the chain. It's quite fluid but not slinky. I added a stainless steel lobster hook so this bracelet is totally made up of the same stuff as forks and spoons.
I like this and am wondering whether to keep it for myself. I like shaggy bracelets too but there's something about simple clean lines and repetition and sleekness that I associate with chainmaille bracelets.
Hmmm, maybe I should make this mine, LOL!

Have a blessed day!

Afternote: I think this would look very nice as a choker when worn with a collared shirt. If I can find a pretty stainless steel toggle. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...