Saturday, July 7, 2012

More rings

I miscalculated and thought I had lots of rings left over after completing 12 keychains. That was when I started this simple 3-by-1 chain. I thought I'd make a necklace for a change but I didn't like the chunkiness so I decided that it'll be a belt for DD. I attached the other pair of sneakers so DS has one pair and DD has one too. At the point when I took this pic, I didn't have the clasp yet. DD has since chosen a large lobster clasp with a white enamel heart and a tiny bling :-) Maybe I'll take a pic another time.
I bought more rings and chose antique bronze this time. I found this toggle and I like it lots. I like simple, clean lines and this is just fantastic. I had to adjust the bar-end 'cos the 12mm ring was too large for the toggle to be fitted. It's another 3-by-1 just like the belt above.

Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...